Newly Listed – 4.12.15

I got these turned around so quickly that I wasnt even able to get my WIP pics up! I also had another bottle that I had completed a while ago that I decided to get up online to see if there were any bites on it. I’m rather quite pleased with these two and in fact honestly considered keeping the Draculaura for my own collection! I do hope that you enjoy them.

As always, they were both stripped of their original factory paint and repainted using Faber-Castell Watercolor Pencils and Pastels, Prismacolor Watercolor Pencils and sealed using Mr. Super Clean UV Matte Sealant and Liquitex Gloss Varnish. I also painted both their hands and feet with nail polish AND added a little touch of realness with lashes!

20150412_175405a

20150412_175416a

20150412_175456a

20150412_175550a

20150412_175625a

20150412_175741a

20150412_175746a

20150412_175814a

20150412_175839a

20150412_175853a

20150412_175918a

20150412_175927a

20150412_180013a

20150412_180026a

20150412_180048a

20150412_180210a

Two New Dolls!

So this weekend I was able to finish up and photograph two new dolls that I was able to upload to my Etsy shop for purchase! This weeks offering happen to be a Ghoulia Yelps that includes a reroot of her hair as well as an Abbey Bomidable with her nails painted using O.P.I. nail lacquer.

As for both, I am quite proud of them! I love Abbeys large eyes and Ghoulia to me is just beautiful.

On both the factory paint was removed and their faces repainted using Prismacolor watercolor pencils and Faber-Castell pastels. Both were sealed using Mr. Super Clear UV Matte spray and glossed with Liquitex Gloss Varnish on their eyes and lips.

For Abbey, she was a pretty straight forward rework. Repainted, hair was washed, conditioned and restyled (though the glitter fibers in her hair did make for an interesting amount of lift!) and I also painted her talons with O.P.I nail laquer in OPI Ink and topped with Seche Vite top coat.

10996169_10153097243201718_2767336278351320798_n

Abbey Bomidable Repaint

 

For Ghoulia, as I pointed out before, her hair had been cut by a previous owner and she was devoid of her bangs so she was in need of a reroot. For my first go at it I’m quite pleased and wanted to style her hair in a manner that would be simple enough that should her owner wish, it could be restyled with ease. She was rerooted with Dollyhairs nylon doll hair in Blueberry Muffin, Dragonfly and Poison Ivy. I also gave Ghoulia a light body blushing.

11001742_10153097242926718_5348366512245896436_n

 

By clicking on the photos it will take you straight to their listings on my shop!

 

More will be coming soon as I plan on starting a new doll this weekend. Thank you again for looking and keeping up with me. As my shop grows, so too will my posts and my adventures in repainting! I also made sure to cross post everywhere and Chrysalis Creation can be found:

On Facebook

On Twitter

On Tumblr

On Pinterest

On DeviantArt